Wednesday, February 12, 2020

CONSTRUCTION: DEVELOPING THE FILM WEBSITE


The link to my website: https://rosiebrrown.wixsite.com/silentvoices


I have created a Film Website to help promote my Short Film. I wanted my website to be as detailed as possible and to provide the audience with the most essential pieces of information regarding our Short Film and any other products that we have made along the way. With this in mind, I added in all the Hot Seating videos which shows the characters personalities and views on things more in depth, it allows the audience to get to know the characters more. I also included a page on the actors' background and why they wanted to be apart of this short Film, this allows the audience to know more about the actors before watching it. I also included essential information like the release date and our social medias. I included all of our production company’s social media’s like twitter and Instagram so it gives the readers a choice to be able to do further research if they want to on the making of our short film. Our social media includes photos of some behind the scene shots, latest updates, release dates and many more. If the readers to want to look at our social media pages then all they have to do is press on the logo of the platforms and it will take them straight to them. Including the release date a vital piece of information on our website as it tells everyone who is reading when the Short Film is out. 

1 comment:

  1. Thoughtful insight into your production process. In particular, evidence of your knowledge and understanding of how social media engages audiences.

    ReplyDelete